Friday 31 May 2013

Kaffe Fassett A Life in Colour Part 2

It's half term.  And with two little monkeys at my side all day, it's made blogging pretty tricky.  Enough said!  There's been highs (theatre trip, the beach, Pizza Express, the park, the café, the park again) and some lows (cold, rain, a flat car battery.)  But now it's the weekend and I've finally had a chance to sort through the rest of my pictures from the Kaffe Fassett Exhibition that I went to a few weeks ago. (You can read all about part 1 here)
 
So without further ado, here's the rest of the pictures.  I don't think words do justice to how amazing it all was, see for yourself!
 

















 
 
If you get a chance to see it for yourself, then I highly recommend it, it's only on until the 29th June, so there's not long left!  Here's the website, in case you want to know more.
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by,
 
Sarah x
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I love to hear from you and will reply soon!